Monday, April 20, 2009

Follow me...{i know a shortcut}


Follow me.....
Originally uploaded by solsticehome

"I'm late...I'm late...the Etsy Vintage Market Team Earth Sale has started!!!
finally...I've been waiting for weeks for this sale & those other gulls let me over sleep!

I'll have to hurry...there's this really cute vintage sun hat I have to have and whoa..solsticehome has an awesome bowl (i hate sand in my food)

All this and I help save my home {upkeep on this big ocean is not easy}, so I buy vintage whenever I can and now it's ON SALE!

oh ya..the shortcut..ssh..{don't want those other gulls to hear}
etsy... search box ...type... vmteamearth .. hundreds of vintage items are waiting for you!
Find discounts between 20% and 50% OFF from participating vintage sellers."
& remember...

Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Buy Vintage!

Mr. Sammy Sea Gull








1 comment:

Blythe Hopes Vintage said...

Ace! I gots my goodies this morning - hopefully I'll get some more sales as there are more things I wants...

Related Posts with Thumbnails