Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday's Discoveries



Great Finds To Start Your Week

Monday, Monday sometimes they just work out Ok!

If Mondays are not usually your favorite day,
I thought I'd make them a little brighter.

Each Monday I post some great new finds.
Before they are posted in my etsy shop
my readers get first peek.

See something you like...just drop me a note.

This Monday it’s....
Not only what it is
but
what it could be!!




Vintage Lamp Shade Frame
with white cloth binding attached around the scalloped rims.
A full 16” high & 16” diameter,
it could be, a lamp shade, of course.
Or


it could be .. topped with glass, for a unique side table.

It could be..with a wonderful fabric, a great paper, or left as is, and a hanging light kit,
a stunning light fixture.


Whatever way you choose,
It’s a favorite find of mine.

Have a stunning Monday


Sue

1 comment:

ethanollie said...

What a find!

this way please....

Related Posts with Thumbnails