Friday, December 25, 2009

ssh...a winner


There is something special about Christmas night.  The hustle and bustle is over. The Presents are wrapped, opened and enjoyed.  The cookies are baked and eaten.
Finally, a night you can sit back and enjoy the lights of the tree,  and the quiet that surrounds it.

Before I  grab my blanket,  a cup of tea and curl up on the couch..
I have one more thing to do...announce the winner of the Winter Solstice giveaway...chosen by the highly scientific method, "pick a number."
With no drum roll please (it will spoil the quiet) The winner is ......
The lovely Julia from "Hooked on Houses".  So, Julia if your reading this, congratulations, I will be contacting you "tomorrow" for the address to send your pillow. 

I also want to thank all of you for your wonderful comments and the warm welcome back to blog land

 

I hope your holiday was merry and filled with love and you are now enjoying the beauty of this night ~
Sue




2 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Aw, thank you, Sue! What a nice surprise. :-)

solsticehome said...

@Julia
Your very welcome & Merry Christmas
Sue

Related Posts with Thumbnails