Monday, May 9, 2011

where i am today ....

Hi everyone
Guess where you can find me today?
I'm so excited..My home is featured on designskool.

A new design blog, which is quickly becoming one of my favorites. here's one reason why;
Justine's mantra is "an eclectic approach to design, built on the idea that a home should reflect - no celebrate - your story: your history, your heritage, the places you’ve been or long to go"

come visit with me there ...  have a peek at my home and this wonderful new blog

if your joining me from designskool ~
Welcome! i'm thrilled you found me

to celebrate, we'll be hosting a giveaway of a another favorite of mine for storage or planting, a Vintage Wood Cheese Box from my shop.

so go visit and leave a comment for me at designskool
 
 Thanks for visiting and Good Luck!
sue


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I wish I live closer to you, to buy what you put up for sale. But I will just admire from afar.

Related Posts with Thumbnails