Friday, September 19, 2008

COLOR ME YELLOW.. or not


Bright Bold Yellow
has been in many of the design blogs in the past few days. It seems to be coming the next favorite decorating theme color. See more photos here

It does seem that it is making an impact. It is the type of color people either love or hate.
Which is it for you? Let me know and I'll post the results.

I have to say, used sparingly it does make you feel sunny and bright. It will bring most
definitely bring a smile to your face.
Me? Well.. I'm loving these lights.

If your one who does, you might also like to take a look at the mid century chair on sale on my web site.
It is done in a more subtle yellow. I just love everything about this chair. More info here

However
you feel about this color,
I wish you a bright sunny Saturday
Sue








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails