Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sue finds Sea Finds

Back from the beaches of Falmouth......
Such a hard job, ha!
I can attest, the water is warmer. The sun was shining and it truly does have a different feel from some of the other Cape beaches I've been on.
Captivating in its own right. I have a feeling as I travel these areas, each will present their own but entirely different beauty.



One thing I was surprised at and happy to discover is each area
of the Cape's sea shore produces different types of sea shells.
This is a sample of shells found there. Love the earthy quality of
the shells, some have natural holes in them. These are perfect
for jewelry making and or many crafts projects. They will be in
my etsy shop soon.

Off now to plan the next destination...Happy Hunting

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails