Monday, March 8, 2010

searching

Tomorrow it's my turn to join the Blog it forward mashup.
Three hundred creative blogger's joining together to tell what inspires us.


Oh man,  have I been searching for that inspiration...

Here's part of the journey in photos from my some of my flickr favorites

Enjoy the photos....I'm certainly enjoying adventure



 








You know what the best part is?  All of the above wonderful photo's are from my amazing family members.

Talk about inspiration help!!!

Stop by tomorrow to find out if I've managed to find the inspiration I'm desperately looking for.

Today make sure to stop over at  Blog it forward for todays list of bloggers sharing their inspiration.

Have an inspiring Monday
Sue
ps...feel free to leave me a comment,  i'd love to hear from you <3




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails