Friday, March 20, 2009

hooked on..right in front of you

Julia from {Hooked on Houses} hosts a hooked on blog party on Fridays..I love following what everyone is hooked on..it's a great way to end a week.

This Friday I'm joining in &
I'm hooked on this

Rarely Eye Chart
by Lucas & Hayley



seen here @ the keep calm gallery

I'm such a typography stalker and I love the so true message....

Jump over and join in the blog party & keep an eye on what is right in front of you this weekend.

Sue


4 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

That is so cool! Love it. Thanks for joining my party! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is definitely cool!

DesignTies said...

I love it!! I'm totally into artwork that features letters and words -- this piece is a bit of both!! :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies

modernemama said...

Neat, I love it

Related Posts with Thumbnails