Wednesday, March 18, 2009

vintage storage solutions

if your like me..you are doing or thinking about doing some spring cleaning.

i try..i really do try to organize, declutter & scale back the items in my home..
but no matter how hard i try...i am a collector... who just happens to hate clutter!
i am always looking for unique storage solutions...for my photos, papers, magazines, the bits and pieces that make up everyday life.
today i thought I'd share a few of my favorite vintage pieces that work great for storage... and are available in my etsy shop

{coastal decor magazine holder} { hat boxes } { antique suitcase }


OK..now it's your turn...how about some storage ideas for me... please

sue




1 comment:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Oh, we are like minds! :-) I'll add this to my tumblr!

Related Posts with Thumbnails