Tuesday, March 3, 2009

monday & tuesday discoveries..



Yes, I know it happened again this week...Mondays discoveries became Tuesdays. But at least I've added more than one. Actually it's part of a collection.

For many of you that are new to my blog, I have been unpacking boxes from my previous brick and mortar shop, Solstice home & garden. Sometimes I'm as surprised as you at what I find hidden away! I have also been scouting in and around Cape Cod for hidden treasures to share in my etsy shop. Monday is the day I try to post a new discovery for my blog readers before it gets posted in my shop.

This week they are part of a Vintage Farmhouse Collection


including..
long handled french lopers, (wonderful old paint)
vintage chippy framed screen (perfect for a project)
antique green shutter (chippy..but..it has original hardware)
wonderful old tool chest (original hardware and awesome patina)

all soon to be posted in the shop..

Have a great night
Sue

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails